Friday, September 30, 2011

My life in sports

This blog is about my life involving sports. I started playing basketball in the 5 th grade when my parents forced me to play on a team. I did not want to at first but after a while i fell in love with the game. And adter a dew short years i was one of the best players in the league. I felt like i was the best, until middle school came around. I tried out for the schools team in 7th grade but unfortunatly i did not make it. This shocked me and made me even more determined to get better. After that incident i was dedicated to proving my coach wrong by playing on a ayb team and showing everyone what i was capable of. That ayb season, our team lost only once and i was one of the most dominate big man in the league and made the all star team once again but this time as a starter. I out played many people that were on the middle school team so i knew i deserved to make the team. After that year i ended up deciding not to try out for the team again and was focusing on high school.

In high school, i easily made the freshman basketball team and aldo the football team. I did pretty well in both sports and won a few team awards. But after my sophmore year, i realized that i did not want to play anymore because i disagreed with the coaches on many things. The following year, i played for an asian basketball organization but i was not dedicated to the team so my preformance was poor. And that was the end of my sports carrer, and till this day, i have no intentions of playing a sport again. I just dont love it as much as i did before which is sad but i guess im just growing up and realizing that i cant play sports forever. I loved every moment of my day playing sports and those days will be greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment